Policies & Warranty Information
Ordering & Shipping
- We ship products via UPS. Freight and palletised shipping can be arranged.
- We have low international shipping rates across Europe.
- Orders received before 4:30 PM GMT for in stock products will be shipped same day.
- Online ordering is provided for convenience and for evaluation of our products. Orders over 50 kits may require special shipping considerations and must be pre-arranged over the phone. Any orders may be placed by contacting RackSolutions directly.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard for online orders.
- Pro-Forma invoices can be arranged by calling RackSolutions at 01925 454093.
- RackSolutions retains the right to reject any purchase order.
RackSolutions warrants its products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. RackSolutions liability shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any defective product. RackSolutions makes no warranty as to products manufactured by third parties. All such warranty claims should be made with the third party manufacturer.
Shipping Errors and Defective Products
Claims for shipping shortages, errors, or defective products must be in writing and received by RackSolutions within ten (10) days after receipt of shipment by buyer. Failure to make such claim within the stated period shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the goods and an admission that they fully comply with all the terms and conditions of the buyer's order.
- Customer has 30 days from Date of Purchase to request a return.
- All returned parts may be subject to a restocking charge. The standard restocking charge is 20%.
- Please call for a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number before returning any merchandise.
- Single returned racks that have been assembled will incur a minimum 10% restocking fee. Racks must be complete. Multiple assembled racks may not be returned.
- Individual brackets orders cannot be returned.