The RackSolutions 151DC Data Center enclosed server racks are compatible with Dell, HP and IBM servers and computers. They are also compatible with most other standard brands as well. These server racks meet the EIA standards for 19" server racks.The fully enclosed server racks range in size from a 42U server rack or a 48U server rack, perfect for most any server room or data center. These racks also ship fully assembled and ship on a pallet . Security has been addressed as well, with our locking front and back doors and locking side panels. Latches can be upgraded for even more security as well!
Cable Management Bars
Each of these racks come standard with 2 vertical cable management bars. The 5" width of the cable management bars create enough room to mount 2 APC style PDUs side by side. The design allows for the cable management bars to be recessed for maximum airflow pass through.
Casters & Leveling Feet Kit
This user installed upgrade kit adds casters and leveling feet to the rack to allow the rack to move while fully populated with 3000 lbs.Once the rack is rolled into place it can then be set on the leveling feet.
Lock Upgrade (106-4075)
The lock upgrade gives you the option of using the key or combination lock to access the rack. This feature is user install-able even after the purchase of rack. This upgrade changes the locks on the front and rear doors.Note: This upgrade is factory installed upgrade and may delay shipment.
30" Wide Cabinet
The 30" Wide Cabinet is ideal as a network rack enclosure. This rack has cable pass throughs on the front uprights that run from the front to the rear of the rack. The extra width allows for high density cabling situations with network switches.
Cable Tray for 30" Wide Rack
This cable management tray (137-3111) runs horizontally through the depth of the rack (151DC-3969 Only).
- Additional Information
Product Line 151DC Rack Type 4 Post Rack, Enclosed Rack Internal Width EIA 19" Standard Rack Hole Type EIA 3/8" square holes Tech Notes
- Static load capacity - 3000 lbs
- Dimensions: 56”H x 23.6”W x 39”D Weight: 312 lbs (151SW-4561)
- Dimensions: 64.8”H x 24”W x 42”D Weight: 360 lbs (151SW-4562)
- Dimensions: 90.6”H x 24”W x 48”D Weight: 431 lbs (151DC-4070)
- Dimensions: 80”H x 24”W x 42”D Weight: 384 lbs (151DC-4071)
- Dimensions: 90.6”H x 30”W x 42”D Weight: 448 lbs (151DC-3969)
- Dimensions: 85.4"H x 24.9"W x 48"D Weight: 438 lbs (151DC-4453)
- Includes 2 vertical cable management bars that are the same height as the U space.
- Note: The caster kit adds 2" of height to any data center rack.
- "EIA-310 19” Rack
- Square hole mounting posts
- Multiple cage nut sizes fit in square holes
- Reversible doors
Finish Durable, powder coat finish Assembly Notes Ships fully assembled on a pallet Rack Doors Removable, lockable and reversible RoHS Compliant Yes